Black Friday is the perfect time to get things you realized you need to take back to college for cheap. Don’t want to pay $6 for one towel that you have to take to the communal bathroom? Want kitchenware to use in your new off-campus apartment? Then you should stock up on these college essentials while the deals last.
For most stores, Black Friday deals will begin on Friday, Nov. 26 and run through the weekend.
Here are some of the best deals to shop for at JCPenny from Nov. 26-28. JCPenny is known for having deals that require mail-in rebates, but all these items you can get without the hassle.
- Bath towels on sale for $2.99.
- Nostalgia mini waffle makers on sale for $9.99.
- Home Expressions reversible comfortables on sale starting at $16.99.
These items will be on sale in stores starting on Nov. 23 through Nov. 27, but stores will be closed on Thanksgiving.
- Art & Cook mini slow cooker on sale for $8.99.
- Instant Pot Air fryer on sale for $69.95.
- Bella Rocket Blender on sale for $14.99.
Sam’s Club will start their Black Friday on Nov. 25, but deals will be online only. From Nov. 26-28 you can shop in stores. Make sure you are a member of the store to participate in their Black Friday sale.
- Rubbermaid 50-Piece Easy Find Lids Food Storage Set on sale for $9.99.
- Philips Sonicare Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush (2pk.) on sale for $79.98.
- A Velvet Heated Throw Blanket on sale for $34.98.
You can shop in store and online for Black Friday deals from Nov. 19 through Nov. 27.
- Echo Dot 3rd Gen Speaker on sale for $19.99.
- Amazon Fire Stick Lite on sale for $17.99.
- 8-Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set on sale for $19.99.
There are still tons of stores that have not released what they will have on sale for Black Friday and won’t until a week before the sales start. Be sure to stay on the lookout for when sales get released, especially from Target and Walmart, to get the most out of this sale season.
Featured image by Tamanna Rumee on Unsplash