Check Out Wurstfest in New Braunfels Early November
SPRECHEN SIE FUN? NOVEMBER 2ND – 11TH, 2018
Join us for a unique annual celebration rich in German culture and full of Texas fun! Located near the headwaters of the beautiful Comal River in New Braunfels, Texas!
Here you’ll enjoy good food, music, dancing, exciting carnival rides and games, German, Texan and domestic beer, special events and the finest in Alpine and Bavarian Style Entertainment.
It all happens at Wurstfest! The best ten days in sausage history.
For the security of every patron, Wurstfest has implemented wanding and bag check procedures at gates. The fastest way to start having fun is to leave your bags at home and approach the festival gate with your ticket, keys, cash, identification and phone in your hands. This will allow you to skip the bag check process and empty pockets will expedite wanding.
Also, buses are not allowed to drop off at the gate.
Below are those details:
Our Bus Route
1) From IH-35 and/or State Hwy 46 – take Loop 337 to Common Street
2) Follow Common Street to N. Union Avenue and turn right on Union
3) Follow N Union Avenue to W Torrey Street and turn left on Torrey
4) Follow W Torrey Street to Elizabeth Avenue and turn left on Elizabeth
5) Follow Elizabeth Avenue to Hinman Island Drive and turn left
6) Follow the traffic official on Hinman Island for parking and unloading instructions
All traffic on Hinman Island will be one way traveling from Elizabeth Avenue to Liberty Avenue.
Buses will drop off, stage (park), and pick up on Hinman Island Drive.
For reference, click the map below to enlarge.