The Mug Life– It Chose Me
Sometimes we’re comfy in our dorms and don’t want to go out for food. No problem! There are easy, microwave mug meals for days; check them out.
- Muffin: Throw in some blueberries and this is an uber healthy, power food– right?
- Quiche: The word itself has pizzazz; imagine how good it must taste.
- Cinnamon Roll: Treat yo self?
- Banana French Toast: We’re going bananas for this sweet breakfast treat.
- Oatmeal: It’s technically fall, so anything cinnamon-y and warm is good in our book.
- Pancakes: All the fun and no fancy skillet skills needed.
- Mac and cheese: Hey, there’s nothing wrong with the basics.
- Salmon: This is for the days when you need a little “gourmet” in your life.
- Meatball Stew: It makes good use of leftover vegetables or meat in the fridge.
- Butter Chicken Pot Pie: This is a twist on an Indian classic, complete with naan crust and spiced chicken.
- Eggplant: 10 minutes is all it takes to make this.
- Polenta: No, it’s not a “granny food.” Yes, it’s delicious.
- Chicken fajitas: These can be mug-made, too, with a little creativity.
- Meatloaf: The single serving is ideal for sudden meat cravings (which totally happen).
- Risotto: Why go to pricey Italian restaurants when this can be made in 25 minutes at home?
For more mug meals, click here! Snap us your mug creations!